POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Sim-POV Problems!! : Re: Sim-POV Problems!! Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:44:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sim-POV Problems!!
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 10 Dec 2002 12:30:59
Message: <3DF624D2.DBD4088D@gmx.de>
Andrew Cocker wrote:

> Ah... I have to render the scene file as a still first (to initialise)? Then run
animation?
> When I do that, it works.
>
> Did I not read the docs well enough?

The tutorial contains:

"Now all we need to do is render the scene once as a still to generate the
initial data file and afterwards render it as an animation"

I think that's pretty clear.  Maybe i will add some additional comments on
how to render in the scene files for the next version.

Christoph

Last updated 07 Dec. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______